Illusionists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusionists

For anyone and everyone looking to talk about life problems. Or even want to share your short stories or poems.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell us who you are!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tifa
Admin
Admin
Tifa

Birthday : 1992-08-26

Tell us who you are! Empty
PostSubject: Tell us who you are!   Tell us who you are! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:54 pm

How old are you? Where are you from? Anything else you can think of? :] Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

The first 5 people to join and post in the Welcome topic will become V.I.P.s! :]

Okay so, I'm very sorry about the stupid spam! unfortunately, the only way to get rid of it is to pay some money. I'll look more into it tomorrow. Try to just ignore it! Thanks! :]

<3 TLH I love you

Last edited by Tifa on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://illusionists.darkbb.com
Tifa
Admin
Admin
Tifa

Birthday : 1992-08-26

PostSubject: I am Kali - HEAR ME meow! :]   Tell us who you are! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:59 pm

I'm 18! Im from the U.S., I love writing and reading stories! I have wrote a few stories, all fantasy and/or romance. I love reading books like Eragon, Ender's game. Anything like those, I will love! The name Kali came from a book as well, Avatar: so this is how it ends. That's the first time I heard of: Kali: Hindu Goddess of Death. :] The girl in the book was an 18 year old and thought a lot like myself. alien I loved the name too! Now I use it for a lot! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://illusionists.darkbb.com
[Sub]lucienis
SubAdmin
SubAdmin
[Sub]lucienis

Birthday : 1991-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are!   Tell us who you are! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:13 pm

well im 19 im from the U.S i love to play xbox mostly shooters and rpgs :3 i like to talk and maybe to much xDother then that you got to find out chur self hehe.
Back to top Go down
TheHousekeeper
TheSweeper
TheSweeper
TheHousekeeper

Birthday : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: TheHousekeeper   Tell us who you are! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:20 pm

I am the housekeeper of this forum! Welcome Welcome! Keep this forum clean please, as clean as possible. I will delete all posts that are spamming url's or ads. And i might ban people that do anything aganist the rules and what not! Thank you guys :] I love you Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
sunnydelight80

Birthday : 1991-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are!   Tell us who you are! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:11 am

Hello, I'm 19 from the U.S. I live in New york city. I'm a gamer girl and I love to play RPGs and listen to videogame music.
Back to top Go down
[Sub]lucienis
SubAdmin
SubAdmin
[Sub]lucienis

Birthday : 1991-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are!   Tell us who you are! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Surprised a gamer girl that sounds hot Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are!   Tell us who you are! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us who you are!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusionists :: Welcome! :: Welcome!-
Jump to: